Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wow, I'm a blogger!

Well, I never thought I'd blog but here I am. Not only am I blogging, I'm twittering and yammering. Isn't the electronic age exciting? Wow, I sound like my mother!

Not only have I gotten her thighs but apparently other things as well. Don't we all start sounding like our moms eventually. You've done it. You've uttered those same words that used to make you cringe and swear a silent oath that you would never say them to your kids.
And then, in a fit of anger or frustration, out they come! It is at that moment of surprise that full clarity comes into view - wow, my mom was right! I try not to despair any more about it because I like to think that I turned out pretty well so it obviously didn't harm me as I thought it would but in fact, made me who I am today. So that in and of itself is a very good reason to "be just like our moms".
To all moms reading this, keep up the good work!

1 comment:

Renae said...

Welcome to blogging! I hope you enjoy it. And has anyone told you what a nice name you have? ;)

Peace to you,
Renae
Life Nurturing Education